IN NORTH INDIA:
• Visit New Delhi, the capitol of India - siteseeing and shopping
• Visit the breathtaking Taj Mahal, one of the 7 Wonders of the World, in AGRA
• Tour ancient forts/palaces
• Tour the stunning Golden Temple of Amritsar, experiencing meditation, chanting and prayers at this most amazing power spot!
• Visit to the Wagah border for the exciting guard changing ceremony full of pomp and circumstance!
• Tour the historic “pink city” of JAIPUR and visit an ancient palace and remarkable fort!
IN SOUTH INDIA- state of TAMIL NADU:
• Visit the famous MADURAI MEENAKSHI TEMPLE, one of India’s most powerful and largest temples where we will take part in vedic puja prayer ceremonies, enjoy meditation & chanting and be immersed in temple energies
*The MEENAKSHI TEMPLE celebrates the goddess Meenakshi, consort to Lord Shiva
• Visit Sri Vishnu temple- it is said that those who visit this temple will be rewarded with great blessings in life
• Visit to a lovely hilltop Murugan temple—energies here diffuse negative karma in our lives and help with health and relationships
• Visit Thekkady, home of lush, green tea plantations where we stay in a beautiful eco-friendly hotel amongst greenery everywhere and even see some monkeys around town!
• Witness a live performance of "kalari," the oldest martial arts form in the world which has elements of yoga in it
• Visit KERALA, the "land of coconuts," a state known for its tropical beauty / Meet local elephants!
• Tour the backwaters of Kerala (The Venice of the East) in handmade houseboats; visit to Ammachi (the Hugging Saint) at her ashram on the beach
• Visit the Ashram (spiritual center) of Ammachi, the Hugging Saint- meditation on the beach—this spot is beautiful where one side of the ashram borders the ocean and the other side the serene backwaters. If Ammachi is there we will have an audience with her (it is not guaranteed that she will be there, but Professor Sasi knows Ammachi personally so if she is at the ashram, we will arrange this)
• Enjoy individualized consultations and rejuvenation/massage treatments at a stunning ayurvedic health spa under coconut palm trees. Ayurveda is the Indian system of healing through rejuvenation massage treatments and herbal oils.
• Relax at a beautiful pool, on the beach or enjoy a serene country boat ride through canals and lush vegetation, where you can see wildlife and exotic birds
OPTIONAL EXTENSIONS for those who are interested:
• Visit to ashram of Sathya Sai Baba, for powerful chanting, meditation and prayers;
• Tour Dharamsala, Home of the Dalai Lama - high in the beautiful Himalayas!
• Visit Varanasi, the Holy City, also known as Benares—a photographer’s dream. Witness and participate in vedic rituals and prayers at the Ganges, the sacred river. Take a serene boat ride on this holy river in the morning hours and offer prayers and floating candles on the Ganges for ourselves, loved ones and those departed. Take part in a peautiful arati (candle-lit ceremony) performed by priests at night on the banks of the river along with hundreds of people praying together.
• Visit KANYAKUMARI, where the 3 oceans meet at the tip of India--We will meditate in an underground cave, considered a spiritual vortex. This is the spot where Swami Vivekananda meditated prior to traveling to Chicago in 1893 where he delivered his famous speech at the Parliament of World Religions, introducing Hinduism, vedic philosophy and yoga to the Western world.
• Visit to the famous Suchindram Temple—this is an old, powerful and quite unique temple in that the deities of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva (Creation, Sustenance and Destruction energies) are represented as ONE force. **Sound vibrations and musical notes were incorporated in the construction of the pillars in this temple and we witness a demonstration of the musical play of notes here.
This temple also features a Hanuman deity form (Energy of Miracles) which stands 22 feet tall and was carved from a single block of granite. People appeal to Hanuman for seemingly impossible things in their lives and offer special prayers here.
Finally this temple also has a unique feature in that all the planets are depicted on the ceiling in a special portion of the temple. People visit this area of the temple to offer prayers which may correct planetary imbalances in their astrological charts.
• Visit the famed Vivekananda Rock Memorial which is an underground meditation cave on a rock island off the coast. This spot is pristine and quiet and people come here on pilgrimage to meditate and receive inspiration as it is considered to be a holy spot and an energy vortex. (Swami Vivekananda meditated here prior to leaving India in 1893 when he traveled to the U.S. and delivered his famous, inspirational speech to the Parliament of World Religions.) There is a nice bookstore here dedicated to Swami Vivekananda’s teachings as well as books on yoga and inner seeking.
THROUGHOUT THE TRIP:
• All meals included daily (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
• All inner-India travel included (by luxury, air-conditioned bus and inner-India air flights)
• Accommodations included in beautiful 5 star hotels!
• Accompaniment by Host and also English-speaking Manager and guides
Information for PILGRIMAGES:
Detailed Orientation Information with Pilgrimage Guidelines, Deadlines and Cancellation Policy will be emailed to all participants and if participants are in Los Angeles, we will meet with you personally prior to the Pilgrimage. Orientation packet contains important information about what to bring, what to wear, local customs, exchange rate, and many other pertinent details.
Travel Documents: All nationalities generally require a visa for travel in India. It is your responsibility to obtain all valid documents, including a valid passport (which will not expire within 6 months) and a Visa. Please do not apply too early, as Indian visas are valid from the date of issue. Please leave a photocopy of all documents at home as it will assist if replacements are required.
"It is not coincidental that whenever anybody is thirsty for truth, suddenly he has become interested in India...And down the centuries, seekers have been coming to this land from all over the world. The country is poor...but to those who are sensitive it is the richest place on the earth. But the richness is of the inner. This poor country can give you the greatest treasure that is possible for human beings." --Osho
"India is not just geography or history. It is not only a nation, a country, a mere piece of land. It is something more: a metaphor, poetry, something invisible but very tangible. It is vibrating with certain energy fields which no other country can claim...You can find truth in this country in a way that you cannot find anywhere else...The country is poor, but to those who are sensitive it is the richest place on earth." --Osho
Indian Psychic Palmist
Empowerment Consultant • Life Coach • Meditation Teacher
Phone: 310-397-2405 / 310-842-6087
Los Angeles, California, USA
August 2018 Pilgrimage
NORTH INDIA & SOUTH INDIA
Including: Dharamsala (Home of the Dalai Lama) in the Himalayas;
Amritsar & the famed Golden Temple; Delhi, India's capital;
Jaipur (the pink city) & beautiful palaces/forts;
Agra/the Taj Mahal); Madurai-Home of a huge goddess temple and Shiva/Shakti energies; Ashram of Ammachi (the Hugging Saint)
& Ashram of Sri Sathya Sai Baba; Houseboats on the backwaters of Kerala;
Powerful Temples of South India; and Ayurvedic Massage